The University of New Mexico is sending its men's basketball program to the South Plains.
As featured on
The University of New Mexico is sending its men's basketball program to the South Plains. It's a way to let the athletes practice and compete, while avoiding New Mexico's COVID-19 restrictions.
- Good Day Good Dogs, Mariposa and Meredith!
- It turns colder after today
- Good Day Lubbock: Tuesday, December 1
- City Council considering legislative agenda for next year
- St. John's Cancels Thursday's Red Raider Basketball Bout
- Lady Raiders Game vs. Mizzou Canceled
- Erik Ezukanma Added to Biletnikoff Award Watch List
- New community fridges up and running in East Lubbock
- Trooper arrests driver after brief chase in central Lubbock
- Enjoy the Thanksgiving weather, cooler days ahead with rain possible starting late Friday
- TABC issues written warnings, operator says state threatening livelihood
- 2 police chases lead to 2 crashes early Monday morning
- Lady Raiders top Houston Baptist 68-51
- Good Day Lubbock: Thanksgiving Day Thursday, November 26
- Hobbs woman charged with stealing car
- No.14 Red Raiders open season with 101-58 win
- Midland rejects ordinance enforcing Texas' mask mandate
- UPDATE: Suspect in deadly stabbing at Lubbock Square Apartments turns himself in